- Class action: $11.7 million recovered, class of approx. 250 families and businesses flooded by breached dams, Burlington County, New Jersey
- Class Action: $3.5 million recovered, class of approx. 120 homeowners for defective windows
- Multi-Plaintiff Case: Confidential recovery, approx. 200 workers against automobile manufacturer arising from plant closing alleging damages of $30 million
- Franchise litigation: Litigation regarding national franchise chains including hotels and motels, home care agencies, tanning salons, etc.
- Federal False Claims Act (qui tam): Litigation regarding whistleblower claims and federal false claims concerning medical services including home health care. Reported decision: Palladino v. VNA of Southern New Jersey, Inc., 68 F.Supp.2d 455 (D.N.J. 1999) (holding federal False Claims Act does not preempt NJ Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA) and supervisors may be held individually liable.)
- Commercial real estate: Lease enforcement and terminations. Court decision: Tucci v. Northeast Hospitality Properties, NJ Superior Ct., Law Div., Burl. Cty, Docket No. L-4907- 2005) (99 yr commercial ground lease on hotel terminated after 40 yrs due to lease violations).
- Common law and consumer fraud: Construction, real estate, employment, products, etc. Reported decisions: Voilas v. General Motors, 170 F.3d 367 (3d Cir. 1999) (plant closure) and Mercer v. Weyerhaeuser Co., 324 N.J.Super. 290 (App. Div. 1999) (consumer fraud claim for construction defects).
- Discrimination claims: Age, disability, gender, race. Reported decision: McNeal v. Maritank Philadelphia, Inc., 1998 WL 404023 (E.D. PA 1998) (employment discrimination under Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for age and perceived as handicapped claim).
- Trademark: Federal and state court infringement actions, false advertising, USPTO trademark and service mark registrations, oppositions and cancellations; Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice and take down demands in the US, EU, China, & Australia; anti-cybersquatting disputes, and domain name disputes. Reported decisions: Howard John Intern., Inc. v. Vraj Brig, LLC, 2010 WL 215381 (D.N.J. 2010) (holding that there is no trademark violation in the absence of actual sales or offer of sales of goods or services in commerce) and J&J Snack Foods Corp. v. Nestle USA, Inc., 149 F.Supp.2d 136 (D.N.J. 2001) (trademark infringement action denying preliminary injunction)
- Trade secret and unfair competition: Temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions, restrictive covenant enforcement and modification. Reported decisions: Campbell Soup Company v. ConAgra, Inc., 977 F.2d 86 (3d Cir. 1992) (trade secret claim overturning preliminary injunction in alleged misappropriation case concerning never fried chicken) and Kaselaan & D’Angelo Assoc., Inc. v. D’Angelo, 144 F.R.D. 235 (D.N.J. 1992) (misappropriation of trade secrets case)
* This information should not create an unjustified expectation that similar results can be obtained for others without regard to the specific factual and legal circumstances.